What is the Torque Developer Network (TDN)?
- TDN is the OFFICIAL Torque reference site for coders, artists, project leaders, level editors, modelers... anyone working with a game or project using Torque.
- TDN has tons of documentation that is constantly being generated and updated by knowledgeable game developers.
- TDN has tutorials ranging from a simple "Hello, world" example to complex networking solutions.
- TDN contains White Papers and other professional research projects by leading game development universities.
- TDN helps you learn to take your game from idea to prototype to finished product with lots of How-Tos.
- TDN offers Game samples and Sample Chapters from many different game development books.
- TDN is written collaboratively by Torque developers.
Currently you are not logged in, you must login to access TDN.
Thanks for visiting!